Cute clothes for women | Zaful dresses wishlist

09:56



ENG: Summer is almost here! It's high time to think about summer wardrobe, and I think that dresses are very cute clothes for women for this season and I'd like to start with this blue floral dress in my wishlist. I hope my notes will be very useful to you, my dears, while choosing new dresses for summer! As you know, floral print is the hottest trend of S/S 2017 season and next several items here are related to this must-have too. Here you can see lots of possible flower prints and also ideas for the style of the dresses. Also this season I'm just in love with stripes, so I can't help but show you striped pieces. You can choose any stripes you can imagine: narrow, wide, vertical or horizontal ones. Considering all possible color options, you can opted for the blue, because it is classic, but it is also fashionable to use multi-colored prints this season. These dresses are extremely lovely and cute! Which do you like best?

xoxo,
Ann

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Labels

Looks (42) featured (26) Fashion (17) Lifestyle (16) Inspiration (11) stylistbook (1)